17 July 2009

Summer Playlist 2009


This is probably not the 'ultimate' list for the entire summer as there's still a perfectly good August to go through but this is the start of a great, complete, playlist. Generally these songs are unforgettable personal favorites with a few new sassy ones mixed in but of course all meet the standards of a sexy, fun, breezy summer song. I think it'd make a fun mixtape.

Enjoy.








01. Will Dailey - How Can I Make You Happy
02. Michael Jackson - You Rock My World
03. Sly & the Family Stone - Hot Fun in the Summertime
04. Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
05. Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy
06. Mason Jennings - I Love You and Buddha Too
07. MGMT - Electric Feel
08. Sade - The Sweetest Taboo
09. Pete Yorn - Don't Wanna Cry
10. The Monks - Oh, How to Do Now
11. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero
12. Phoenix - 1901
13. Passion Pit - Sleepyhead
14. Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
15. The Cars - Just What I Needed
16. Pharrell - Frontin'
17. The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music
18. K.D. Lang - Summerfling
19. M. Ward - Never Had Nobody Like You
20. Bob Marley - Is This Love


No comments: