20 June 2010

Music Maven Record Collection


The other day I finally got around to cataloging my records. It wasn't a grueling task but it was one of those things that I always meant to do but never had the patience for. Now I realize that there's not really a place online to even record them. I registered with recordnerd.com but unfortunately without the use of Microsoft Office on my computer, I have no access to a spreadsheet therefore no access to completing my profile on the site. I can't believe there's not a database on the entire internet for vinyl. It's a little depressing, right?

Anyway, I don't have a great collection of rare gems or anything but as of now I have around 200 albums that make me really happy to own and will contribute greatly to a new segment I have planned for the site. If I have any goal this summer it's to learn more than I ever have about my favorite musicians.

If you're interested, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't discogs a pretty good vinyl database? It serves my purpose.