08 January 2009

Top Ten Nothings


One of my New Year's resolutions, which is not exactly a list at this point, should be to keep up with this blog if for no other reason than I enjoy it. I can't say that I believe anyone reads it but if it were good enough perhaps I would take the initiative and put it out there. With a little research, I've found a number of blogs on this site I peruse everyday. If I thought it were permissable (and had a purpose), I would probably put them under a "Favorites" list on this very page but what's the point?

I must admit that I haven't been in the mood to listen to music lately. All I want to do is write about music and go to concerts but finding the time to do those things is immensely difficult. Funny how you must have a job in order to have the cash to do the things you want but then you don't have the time. Unfortunately, due to my lack of music, I don't have much to say on the topic so instead here's a list of ten things I hope to do someday soon:

1. Take a road trip to California
2. Write a review of a concert that people will read
3. Get my own apartment
4. Work for a music magazine
5. Blast Tom Petty's "You Don't Know How It Feels" while driving down a freeway
6. Get a compliment that means something to me
7. Create a shoe design
8. Figure out what I want to do and make some money doing it
9. Meet some full fledged hippies
10. Be brave enough to sing karaoke on my own

No comments: