29 March 2010

April Playlist - Full of Guilt and Fun!




I feel like I'm giving away secrets and money with this list. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these songs. Some of them may not ever again be in my ears after this month and some will be lifelong favorites, I can already tell.

Also, thank God for James Mercer and Danger Mouse.










Broken Bells - The Ghost Inside
Broken Bells - Vaporize
Fitz & The Tantrums - Don't Gotta Work it Out
Miike Snow - Cult Logic (my current favorite)
The Watson Twins - Modern Man
Rihanna - Rude Boy (seriously, it sounds sad to me)
The Script - Breakeven (I'm late on this. I didn't see it at first.)
Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake - Carry Out (It's better after the first listen)
Cold War Kids - Audience
Whitney Houston - Million Dollar Bill
Metric - Gimme Sympathy
Passion Pit - Let Your Love Grow Tall
Eric Clapton - I've Got a Rock 'n Roll Heart
Jason Collett - Out of Time
Jay-Z - On to the Next One
Lady Gaga - Monster
Tommy Tucker - High Heel Sneakers
Eddy Arnold - The Last Word in Lonesome is Me
The Temptations - Treat Her Like a Lady
Spoon - Got Nuffin

No comments: